Decided...heck it is nice out today. Little bit of a breeze...so why not go to Red Rock National Park. Nancy is here for a few more days and we really have not had much time to get out and show off some of the sites. Good thing she is not a strip person, because we don't think the Strip is really included in the "sites" category.
So we headed out. Visited the newly completed visitors center. Sam found a lizard that he proceeded to call dog. He says "dish." Pretty stinking cute. He made friends with a little girl at the center (maybe age 7) and followed her around. She enjoyed it.
What a personality. He is walking more and more and oh is he fiery!! I really think he is a mini me of me.
![]() |
| Getting his footing. This little guy walks around all the time. He loves to use his hands. |
![]() |
| Playing in the Nevada sand. |
![]() |
| Getting some good stuff. Thanks Dad. |
![]() |
| Belly competition. I won, but the little BB (baby in belly, as I am calling it) was not making my very round. |
![]() |
| Arm pit competition Looking good looking good. |
We had a great time and hiked long enough for me to get used to it. I only made it 45 minutes. That counted the way back. It is a great place to go. Looking forward to taking Sam when he can walk himself and do some touring and off trial stuff.
Jakes are out.
Brian, Linda, Aunt Nancy (we love having you here), Sam, BB (27 wks), Gus and Fritz



















2 comments:
Okay I can't believe we have gone so long without getting together -- we really need to fix that!!! We're getting our heads above water now (Rebekah is 4 weeks old already -- can you believe it???) so we should plan dinner some night in the near future!! Glad to hear your family is doing so well -- I can't believe Sammy is so big!!!
Love all the photos, Neveda does have its beauty, my family.
Post a Comment