Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My "Likes" have grown!!!

Hey everyone!!!

Taking this blog to a new level. Since I so much love to find cool products for babies, moms and kids, I am going to make it fun for you and me. First off, I have added Franklin Goose web site to my side bar. I love this company and they offer great organic products, that carry high standards to even get on the site. If you click the link and purchase something, this mom gets a few $$. Plus, I have add Weekly "I Like...." section. Every week I will add something I have found to like, a friend likes or just someone I knows like. This will come from Amazon, which is one of my favorite places to shop. You click the item and this mom gets a few $$ as well.

JOIN IN....This should be fun, plus this is a great way for you to find out about some products you might of heard about. Also, if you are looking for a product and can't seem to find it, let me know. I am a searching queen and would love to help. If you like something, let me know by emailing me, and I will post it. You don't have to have your name on it. :) I have already added one "LIKE" already. Pretty cute and a great price. Check the right side of the blog. If you scroll over the name it will show the description of why it is "like" worthy.

Enjoy!!! Isn't it fun to "like" something!!

Linda

No comments: