Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy 65th Birthday Mom!!!!

Yesterday my Mom (Juanita) celebrated her 65th Birth Day!!! This post is all about her. Many of you know my mom and many of you have never had the opportunity to meet this angel on earth. My mom raised 4 children with all the love she could. While making yummy molasses wheat bread, carrot cookies, homemade yogurt pops (which we could get out of the freezer whenever we wanted) While my dad was making a living as a custom farmer in Montana, my mom had four little ones around her always. Mom is very much like her mother, which I think is our family guardian angel. She never forgets a holiday care package and she still cooks and bakes like I remember. You need a pick me up well she has the faith of 1 million Mother Teresa's.

Mom has done much in her 65 years and I wish I had photos scanned in of her when she was my age. Mother is beautiful, caring and above all shows me through actions how I want to be towards Sam. I am blessed to be her daughter since because she was born I am here and so is Sam. Here are just a few shots of mom. Enjoy.

Surprised when she saw her wedding ring we redesigned to hold all four children's birthstones. Christmas 2006, Chicago.


Just having some girl time. Mom loves the spa.


Just giving out some love at our Bridal party.


Grandma getting to hold the next generation, little Sam was just a few months old.


My younger sister, Nancy and Mom. No resemblance, right?


Mom's kids. We turned out great I think. Thanks Mom!





Mom is known for the friends she keeps. Nancy has been a friend since before the kids. She even got to change our diapers a few times.


You can't ignore her smile. Never have a bad day with mom around.


Mom (also called Meemaw) has 3 grandkids and two more coming this year. So glad they Meemaw has a chance to know each of them. Here is Meemaw with Kate, Christmas 2008, Billings.


Mom and my younger Brother, Dave, at his wedding in 2008. (i hope these dates are right)


Mom on one of her visits to Vegas. Getting in on the belly photos.



Meemaw with her other grandson, DJ, at Dave's wedding.


The only photo I have of mom, scanned of her when she was around my age. She hasn't changed a bit, she has only gotten better. Mom on her wedding day.


More spa time, but now with her daughters and Bri's mom, Mary Kay.


Mary Kay and Mom getting into the Vegas world while preparing for our wedding back in '07.

Happy Birth Day Juanita, Mom, Meemaw, and Friend.
You are loved beyond measure because that is what you give every day.

Love your daughter,

Linda


1 comment:

Wood Cutters said...

Oh, I LOVE this post on your precious, beautiful, sweet MOM!!! Good girl for making memories last. Great pictures for a lovely woman. Thanks for posting such a memory for me as well. Your mother's waters run deep and I love her.
Tina