

He still is representing the Lady Griz with this nice license plate. Cops just drive past him, wave and give him a thumbs up. I do not know if that is because of the license plate or his they wish they could be traveling with him.

This past week, Brian finished the kitchen, not moments before our special visitor arrived, my Mom. We picked her up on Sunday and it has been fun ever since. Brian now just has the baby's room to complete and the flooring is down. Seriously, check out his form with the saw. What a pro.


Thanks Debby for the use of your power saws. It would of been tough without them. What is next for our little humble home? Baseboards. I think that might take less time than ripping out carpet, vacuuming, lugging in wood, measuring, cutting, tapping and securing the wood flooring. It will be nice to have it completed.
We got some new rugs as well, our feet and dogs are loving the softness. (photos coming soon of the finished product) It is so nice to be able to clean the floors and actually see it being cleaned. Carpet goodbye. Can we have a moment of silence?....................... Now where was I?
Mom was in town. Mom brought her wonderful smile and some great books. She can read to her hearts content now since she is retired. She will be here until Mother's Day and we and the dogs are enjoying it.
The Bump is around 16 inches long and weighs almost 4 lbs. Yesterday (Monday May 4th) he was swimming laps, I assure you. My mom and I were sitting down talking and you could see the belly move like a wave, many times. He is just getting comfortable. No more of these little flutters, he is full on doing breast strokes. He is loving fruit. I could eat fruit every two minutes until I pass out. So delicious. Watermelon, raspberries, strawberries are some of the favorites. Fruit smoothies, fruit salad, fruit cut sliced, diced and straight from the tree. Bring it on.
Can you see the resemblance?

I hope you like the photos below. With mom here we had some help with the normal photos.


Look for more posts this week since Mom was in town. We have been doing some things. Tonight Mom is heading to a lia sophia party with me to see me in action. Oh, it is going to be fun.
Have a great week.
Love,
Brian, Linda, Mom Weyler, Gus, Fritz and the Bump
2 comments:
LOVE the picts... I am so excited for you!
Oh my gosh that pic of the bump and Brian's head is hilarous!!! It totally cracked me up!! I'm so glad you've been able to spend some time with your Mom & see your Dad -- happy first Mother's Day!!!
Post a Comment