Wednesday, May 27, 2009

35 Weeks, 35 Days, 1 Baby!!

Week 35...."Did you Know" time....

Well the floors are done, the stroller and car seat are on the way to us, the clothes have been washed and final preparation has begun.

Did you know?
The lunar months of pregnancy are a little deceiving. Because each lunar month has four weeks of seven days each (28 days total), the baby actually requires 266 days, or nine-and-a-half months, to complete development.

Did you know?
This web site has some of the best shirts for babies and kids. You can create your own on some and they are made here in the USA. http://www.sandboxthreads.com/

Did you know?
The Bump still does not have a name. We have a list of possibles but nothing secured yet.

Did you know?
We have received over 30 receiving blankets. The colors of blue, yellow and white are every abundant.

Did you know?
I plan on working right up until the Bump decides to make his appearance. Brian will be out of school as of the second week of June!!! First break for summer, in 10 years for this amazing teacher. If you are Vegas, your kids should have P.E with Brian.

Did you know?
The Jacobson's family friend, Amber Lewis is getting married, June 12th, in Montana. Congrats Amber! Brian and I have to miss it since June 13 we get a tour of the hospital. Hopefully the Bump stays in until July 3rd or so.

The Bump is weighing in at a strong 5 1/4 lbs!! Keeping with the fruit theme, a honeydew weighs as much as him. He is 18 inches long or so. The photo below just shows I can still wear normal clothes. I wore this dress to my bridal shower 2 1/2 years ago. The red shoes are fancy!! Gus wanted to take this time to say "hi". We rarely get him in a still pose! He coordinates well, I think. The summer sun is treating my skin nicely I think.


Love,
Brian, Linda, Gus, Fritz and the Bump

1 comment:

Jenny B said...

I hope you had some place to go all dressed up, or were you just trying to prove a point?! You look great! Receiving blankers are great for everything-burp rags, spit up catchers, spill cleaner uppers, and much much more.