What a week we have had. I saw the bump do a back flip, somersaults or something last night. Pretty amazing. I wonder what he does all day. I guess he sleeps as much as a newborn (18 plus hours a day). He moves and moves when he is not sleeping. I have yet to experience hiccups. I am sure I have woken him up a few times with some hunger pains of mine.
Brian and I have accomplished one thing when it comes to the preparation for the baby...we have completed our registry. We really do not have a theme people. We registered for whatever we liked. However, we are leaning more towards the bold, bright colors and neutrals. I know that most nurseries have themes but we just have not come up with one yet. Check out the registry links to the right. Still trying to find that darn stroller, however. We might have to do some test driving one of these weekends. All these colors, sizes, wheels bases, amenities, it is amazing people ever make a decision.
The Bump is the size of an English Cucumber this week which is about 14 inches long. He is dreaming and I guess developing that strong grip babies come out of the womb with. Brian won't have to worry about him pulling his head of hair, but I might have to consider a ponytail holder. His spine consists of 33 rings, 150 joints and 1,000 ligaments, all within 14 inches.
We also added a new quiz, take a look to the right! Red/Orange option is because when I popped out I had Orange hair, luckily it turned a beautiful red. :)
See you next week. Thinking of you all.
Love,
Brian, Linda, Gus, Fritz, and the Bump

2 comments:
No theme, eh? I hadn't heard that! :) Sheesh...I feel like this blog was written to me (at least about the theme anyway!) You know that I am ONLY kidding right??? I don't care if bump's room was as barren as the Sahara...he'd just be uberloved in a boring room...so what??? Nothing but love, baby!
Oh, yes...and one more thing...the most AMAZING stroller is the Orbit. It actually allows you to turn the baby in the carseat(which attaches to the stroller) 360 degrees so that the sun in the eyes is never a problem. Also, you can turn the carseat (in the car) so that it is easier to get bump out...just remember to always turn him back to rear facing or people will give you very mean looks!
Post a Comment