Monday, April 6, 2009

Week 27 & 28...Time Flies, 3rd Trimester here we come!!!

The time has flown. It is already week 28 and the third trimester is already here. The Bump has gone from weighing in at 2 lbs to now 2 1/4 or as much as a Butternut Squash. He is 15 1/4 inches long, but who knows really. I guess that is standard length and he is fitting nicely in my little uterus. Watch him move around alot. He seems to be enjoying going to my lia sophia parties. He has gone to more jewelry parties than most and he is only 28 weeks old. lia sophia might be his first words.

Names? We have a few, I can't remember half of them. Nursey chair? Still have no idea what to get to be comfy while nursing or late night cuddle time. We most likely will go for an ottoman type but some test sitting might have to be done.

What have we been doing in the last two weeks? Some might know that we decided to get rid of our carpet, before the Bump makes his arrival and before my mom makes it here for the baby shower. This means we had to research, find and get delivered new flooring. We went for a more sturdy flooring and a very nice color. We decided upon Mahogany Laminate Wood flooring for the whole house. We are going to be putting tile in our bathrooms, but that can wait for right now.


Brian did an absolutely amazing job getting the garage ready for the 94 boxes of flooring. He has taken on my carrying and organizing tasks since I can no longer carry any heavy things or bend over very much. He is doing all this work during his Spring Break. I am truly blessed to have such an amazing husband. We are getting before and after shots of the house during this new phase of remodeling!! We are excited but we do not know how the dogs are going to be able to take the corners after the new flooring is down. We might have to put up bumpers on the furniture and corners.


What else is going on? I love yoga! I have been doing yoga since I found out I was pregnant because Brian got me a package a local yoga studio. LOVE IT. I have missed the last two weeks and never again. I get to go twice a week and I love every breathe of it. Do yoga, you will love it.

The Bump is moving a ton still. He moves the covers and my shirt sometimes. I can not tell what direction he is and probably won't know until he gets in a little tighter quarters. We do not do an ultrasound until sometime in the 8th month!

OH YES. Congrats to my two friends who had babies in the last two weeks: Crystal Baird who had an 11.9lb, 23 inch baby girl and Krista & Dave Pyron, who had their second bouncy baby boy, Oliver! I can not wait for play dates when we come to visit the next time.

Love you all!

Brian, Linda, Gus, Fritz and the Bump

3 comments:

Jossie said...

Cool post! I wish you could have seen Tyler imitating the picture of you and your belly :-) So funny!

kimberly Durk said...

Ha Ha you can bend over all the way!!! :)

Jenny B said...

Great picture! I am so glad you are doing good with your pregnancy. I really enjoyed complaining while I was pregnant and nobody dared say anything about it-i'm sure you remember!