Monday, April 20, 2009

Week 29 and 30 Brain Power, Flooring and Other Things

Week 29 & 30 have brought some changes to the Jacobson house. Brian spent the last weekend getting most of the house completed with new flooring. Bumper pads will be needed for the dogs. Time to purchase some rugs or runner's so the dogs can get some traction. Oh, yes, we finally got them a doggie door! Procrastinate much? They love it. Back to where I was...........This weekend (25/26th) Brian completed the master bedroom. All to be finished is the Bumps room and the kitchen!!! It looks great. FYI, old carpet is gross. We found inches of dirt under the carpet mat. What was the point in vacuuming really.

Hallway from the masterbed room! This is going to be so great!!





Finished living room. The Bump was impressed and so was Fritz.


Brain power does get depleted with pregnancy. Of all the things, I have heard from other mom's, the only thing that I find that is consistent throughout a pregnancy, is how your get pregnancy brain. Middle of sentence and poof "what was I saying.". Forgetting a word while talking. At work, if I am at one side of the office and someone asks me to do something, I have to have them write it down or I have to repeat it to myself as I walk back to my office. Otherwise it will be lost in space forever.

Week 30 and the Bump is weighing in at 3lbs! He is now 15 3/4 inches long, imagine a bowling pin! He is also producing hormones which circulate in his blood, cross the placenta and stimulate my milk production. Can you say amazing!!!? Who knows what position he is in? I guess he can change up until the last minute. I think we have an ultrasound sometime during our 8 month. We scheduled our hospital orientation in June. 10 minutes and any well oiled car can get from our house to the hospital. Oh, this is going to be exciting!


FYI, finally registered for a stroller thanks to Brynn, which if many of you do not know, Bri and I met at her wedding July 04. Does time fly or what? Thanks Brynn and to everyone else who gave me words of advice. What is on the agenda for the upcoming month, to prepare for the Bump? Our Hypnobabies Home Study course, Yoga, finish the flooring, and get ready for Grandma Weyler, who is blessing us the first week of May, fresh off her last day on the job. Congrats Mom on your retirement.

On another note...Happy Birthday to my older sister Karen! I also did a business fair for lia sophia this weekend along with a Rally and a party. Who says you have to relax on the weekend. Here is a photo of my booth.



Until this thursday, I hope all is well! As always thank for keeping up to us. Have you voted yet? We are dying to know what you think.

Love,
Brian, Linda, Gus (Skid), Fritz (Mark) and the Bump (mover & shaker)

No comments: