Monday, March 2, 2009

22 Weeks, Feb 26th. This week a Football!

A football, I think just a regular old football. Apparently the Bump, is now the length and weight of a football (11 inch & almost a LB). Amazing. The Bump apparently is taking on his football persona, since over the weekend Brian got to feel him jumping, kicking or punching. We are not too sure but he sure as hell was moving. Over the last week, I have been able to sense when he is awake. He seems to be well behaved when mom wants to lay down or go to bed. Brian and I went to his schools talent show on Thursday and The Bump was loving the loud music, or at least I am thinking he was enjoying it.

The Bump keeps developing. I guess he is fully proportioned now and is developing capillaries under his skin to make his skin get color. I hope he gets more skin tone than I have! The crib arrived this week. Got to love Ikea!!!! Thanks Grandma Weyler. It arrived in tact and ready for Brian to start putting together. I will most likely help since I love building things. Thanks Dad for always having me in the garage when I was little to help clean engine parts! Thanks for keeping up to us.

Love The Jakes

No comments: