It is week 24, the Bump is moving a bunch. He seems to like it when I am on my back and he reclines up to my belly button, which normally he is down around my pelvis. The Bump was super excited when he heard me celebrating the Lady Griz Regular Season Conference Championship. Just wait cuz March Madness is coming little one.
Here are some "Did you knows"
Did you know my uterus is the size of a soccer ball this week, I find that interesting. Did you know the Bump is using his lungs more this week and can sense light. Did you know the Bump is about 12 inches long, or an ear of corn and around 1. 2 lbs. Did you know I had to start to search for bigger jeans, my waist is expanding at an incredible rate, while everything else seems to staying the same. Did you know I can not wear perfume, my nose is extra sensitive. Did you know my pelvis is tender, since it is softening for labor. Seriously, it is amazing how the body just does things on its own! It is not like I said, "pelvis you better start softening for labor."
Brian and I are getting really excited. We are almost 6 months, which means the time is flying. We also are going through this pregnancy some of my dearest friends being pregnant. I also have a sister who has done this twice. I love all the advice everyone gives me, but I have come to find out every pregnancy is different and Brian and I are finding what ours is all about through our own eyes.
On to the next week and whatever that has in store. We miss you all. Please make comments so we know how you are doing! We hope all those who are in a colder climate are warming up since we are starting to put away our sweatshirts and bring out our sunscreen.
Love you all!
Brian, Linda, Gus, Fritz and the Bump
1 comment:
Don't you love all the advice you get? Sorry if I offer some unsolicited....I hate it when I get that unsolicited advice :-) Love ya!
Post a Comment