Sunday, March 22, 2009

Week 25: This week at the Jakes

We are almost 6 months a long (next week) and I finally had to break down and put on my big girl pants/capri's. I can no longer wear my normal pants as the zipper is now annoying the underbelly. Yes, I have an underbelly! This week, I pulled out some bigger size pants and my first maternity pair of pants. I also, got to take a trip to Motherhood Maternity (love this store) and found some nice skirts and some cute shirts for the up and coming summer.

The Bump, is growing and I now have people looking at my belly instead of me! People that work in my same office building, finally noticed I was pregnant and are a little shocked at how far along I am and they didn't know. The Bump used to be easily camouflaged! We did a different look this week for the photo!! Enjoy. Scroll down to see what else took place this week.


The boys have been not allowed on the sofa and they seem to do well. When I say "they" I mean Gus. Fritz has a 4 step process he goes through. The shot below is Fritz in his Third phase, when he tries to get all fours on the sofa, but in this case, it is Brian.


Fritz also has a blanket he likes to carry around the house. He plays with it as well. We should get him on video one of these days to show you how his "Binky" keeps him entertained.


Gus and Fritz are normally found snoozing away in comfortable positions. We came upon Gus wide awake and Fritz airing out his belly. These dogs always keep us entertained.

This last shot is a photo Brian took this past week. We have two of these trees in our back yard. They bloom and then leaves pop that are purple. This is really all that is left of any sort of blooming since the dogs have taken it upon themselves to remodel our backyard. They think they did a great job!

1 comment:

Angella Covill said...

You look beautiful! I am so excited for you guys! :) What a fun time!