Friday, July 31, 2009

Samuel: His first Two weeks



Samuel has spent his first two weeks home with us doing what all babies do best, sleep. Most of the photos, well I think all, are of him sleeping. He is great baby, I would have to say. Most nights he gets his AM/PM mixed up, so we spend our night (3 hours) working on the 5's of Happiest Baby on the Block. He has come up with some monster poops, some pretty cute hiccups and sleeps like a champ!!!

Thanks for all your well wishes. We are adjusting to our new life and loving every minute of it.


Sam's first trip to the dog park!!!!


Rocking the Baby Mullet!!!!

Meeting his Doula, Allyson




Love the Jacobson Family!

2 comments:

Meemaw said...

Wow, he is getting cuter each day!!!!
It was such fun being there for his birth and look forward to seeing all of you soon.
Meemaw

Whitney Leon said...

Hey girl! Your monkey is SO cute. I miss you at the Center. email me so I can come se you!!

ariessun@gmail.com

Whitney (remember me??)