Week 37
What is hot? My belly!!! The belly is getting bigger, which is good since the little bean is plumping up before he makes his appearance. Did you know that 85% of babies come either two weeks before or two weeks after their "guess date?" Are you getting edumatcated here?
Guess what? The nursery is pretty much done. Got some last minute details, like closet doors, and maybe some more storage items. I am crazy about into finding a "home" for everything in our house right now. You find a home, old photos. You find a home, bills that have been paid. You find a home, lis sophia items. You find a home, receipts from this year. Here is a shot of diaper cake we received from the ladies that work in the front office of his school. It came with who knows how many diapers, a cute 12M outfit, a few more receiving blankets, a teddy bear, some baby utensils and a cool teething piece.

The Bump
The Bump is plumbing up. He is an estimated 7.4 lbs right now. I had an ultrasound this week and that is what the technician estimated his weight is based on her measurements. He is still a boy as well. Check out the shots below.

The Bump is weighing about the size of a small pumpkin which from the things I have read, that is what he should weigh at week 39, but he should only pack on about 14 grams a day. Bri and I were both in the 8lbs range. This little bugger is healthy as a bean. I do not know how long he is. Also, this past week, we had a great one on one session with a lactation consultant and baby basic educator, thanks Tiffanie! Learned about the "Happiest Baby on the Block" (if you are a new parent or going to be, this is pretty cool. (www.thehappiestbaby.com) Did you know that the decibel level inside the womb is the same as the sound of a vacuum? Neither did we.

Next up...
Just waiting to see when the Bump "engages" :) Also, we are finishing our quest for a pediatrician. With Brian's insurance we can go to anyone, really. We love pronouncing some of the doctors names. There are some good ones out there.We are doing awesome and can not wait for everyone to meet him.
Love,
Brian, Linda, Gus, Fritz and the Bump
2 comments:
I can't believe you are only 3 weeks away! Wow, from those ultrasound pictures he sure looks squised in there :-) LOL! BTW, I LOVE my pediatrician. Dr. Nishihara at Meadow's Pediatrics. I'm not sure he would be what you are looking for but I really like him and so does Tyler. Talk to you soon!
You look fabulous!! Seriously, I can't believe it is getting so close!! HOW EXCITING!!! We love our pediatrician Dr. Duddy with Freemont Children's Clinic - he is so down to earth and really spends time with you. Can't wait to see you guys!!
Post a Comment