This week has been a great week. Brian and I have a great team for when The Bump decides to bless us. We have an amazing doctor, hospital and this week we hired a Doula!!! What is a Doula? Well I recommend you do what I did and google it. We can not wait for Week #40!!! Brian and I have our next ultrasound on Feb 2 to find out what The Bump is. Any guesses? Then we go in on the Feb 11 to meet with our kick ass Doctor.
If any of you are pregnant or looking to get pregnant I am recommending a DVD called "The Business of Being Born". I have it on a link here on the blog. This DVD was made by Ricki Lake and it really opened our eyes to how pregnancy is looked at in the U.S and it really made us realize how we wanted our birth to be. This is one the most important days our lives and it is going to be perfect!!!!Thanks for keeping tabs on is. More posts to come...maybe I will post about my latest dream which included a superhero who liked to visit hospitals, Brian and I on vacation in a hot tub in the middle of a street and a therapy session for morning sickness with a woman who wasn't pregnant. Make sense of that...I dare you.
2 comments:
I think it's harder to see the bump in the pictures than in real life :-) Love ya woman!
YAY!!! You are having a baby!! I am so excited for you!!! You are going to be such a cute little preggo mama. I will be adding your blog to mine so I can keep tabs on ya! You'll have to stop by the office sometime and say hi.
Post a Comment