We have renamed the baby "the bump" why? To much confusion thinking the baby is boy because we called it "baby jake." We might have to name it that again as of Feb 3rd when we have our ultra sound to find out what we are having. Check back in the next few days, because "the bump" will be making an appearance for the first time. Have not felt "the bump" move yet but the belly sure is growing. I am doing well, no really strange cravings. I have had some very strange dreams lately, both had a baby girl in it. I could share but one of my dreams I can only share with my close friends or family. If you consider yourself in either of those categories, give me call and prepare to laugh.
We love you all!
Brian, Linda, Gus, Fritz and The Bump
No comments:
Post a Comment