Meet The Bump: 17 weeks Jan 22 09
The Bump has been blogged. I hope you can see it. Brian said I was sucking it in, but it is there. Still wearing my normal clothes, thank goodness. I got a few bella bands (recommendation of oldest sister). What a money saver. No one even knows my pants are half unzipped. Oh, the secret life of a pregnant woman.
The Bump is growing. It is a size of an onion this week. Pretty good for something that was an lima bean a few weeks ago. The Bump appreciates everyone voting on when it is going to arrive. Only 161 days or so to go.
6 comments:
YEA! I am sooo excited for you! No sickness? Your having a boy! :) When are you due? Keep us up to date! Congrats!!
You look super!!!
I'm thrilled you are having fun with all of this. Loved all of your pictures
Tina Syer
Cute! Yeah, can barely tell you have a bump :-)
you have the cutest little bump ever! Of course Aunt Jill will be the favorite!
love,aunt jill and uncle t
What's up, fattie?! Just kidding! You are doing super great! I am so excited for you guys-being a mom is the most rewarding thing in the world.
OMG!!! I just saw your comment on my blog and I was hoping you would have one too.. and then I find out your AMAZING news! Congratulations you two!!! I am so happy for you, your baby is so very lucky to be getting two incredible people as parents! I am glad to see that you are doing well, and excited to read more about your "bump" LOL, you always have cracked me up!
Take care & talk to you soon!
Jaime
Post a Comment