
Since I was not up on the times back in 2007, I was never able to post our birthday trip to Laguna Beach for Brian's Birthday. This trip was a total surprise for him. He knew we were going to Laguna but didn't know where we were staying, or that I had a cake driven in from a bakery 40 miles away and it was amazing!!!! We were across the street from the ocean, with a huge soaking tub and balcony.
Small story...we got pulled over coming back from Huntington Beach, after Brian's Birthday dinner, due to the fact my windows were tinted to dark. Mind you, my windows you can see in very easily. I am not sure if I would call my windows tinted. Plus, the officer said I did not have a front license plate. Well, Las Vegas it is optional or at least you do not have to have the front licence plate on the car. Brian was driving and I kept answering the officers questions. About three times he said "Ma'am I am not speaking to you, I am talking to the driver." That officer was lucky I didn't get out and show him how I tall I was without heals on!

The photo below, was taken by a guy, who tried to sell us mushrooms. We almost thought he was going to take the camera with all of our trip memories on it. We laughed all the way back to the hotel on this one. I think he did a good job....
No comments:
Post a Comment