Friday, February 20, 2009

Oh To Be A Carrot.....

The belly is still here and to the very trained eye, it seems to be getting bigger. The Bump is now 21 weeks old as of yesterday. Currently it is a size of a carrot(10.5 in) and weighs about 3/4 of a lb!! The Bump has eyelids and eyebrows now. I still do not feel the "fluttering" people tell me about. But I have noticed the Bella Band is keeping me out of maternity stores. I am still wearing all my clothes but shirts seem to be getting shorter. Brian is helping me not over do it. I just seem to go and go and go. Learning to ask for help and take short breaks, are two lessons this baby has been teaching me. I am sure Brian and I can expect many more.

Our next Dr. check up is March 9th. No more ultrasounds until 8 months since the baby and me are doing so well. I am back to doing lia sophia parties which means the Bump comes with. All the woman love him, but it is hard to show how the necklaces can be worn as belts.

No comments: