Do we have names picked out? Mostly names NOT to use. Are my normal pants still fitting? Yes, with help from the god send of a product, the Bella Band. When will I be wearing "big girl pants"? I have my own guess it will be by the 8th month.
This week has been a great week. We sent out a mass text to all regarding the Bumps identity. We celebrated Brian's birthday and got a great gift box filled with useful, gently used, baby items from the older sister. Big time chest bump to Karen on that one. Thanks Nephew DJ for the kind words, or scribbles. Booya!! Waaabow!!!
1 comment:
Linda you are amazing! I'm so impressed and jealous at the same time that you are taking the time to include us all in your experience.
Chris and I are coming down to Vegas the last week in April so mark your calendar!! I'm hoping to see a very prego taquito by then.
Chris' sister is due in March so we are making the trip to see the new baby. We are also driving the KOA RV down and we are going to stay at the KOA on the strip. I'm sure that this is a disaster waiting to happen but it's going to be GREAT fun!
Can't wait to see you and keep us updated!
Love ya!
Jill
Post a Comment