
Little Baby Boy Bump is 8 oz. from all the measurements! So neat to watch him move. He did some full on leg kicks while he was on camera. He used to be the size of a poppy seed. The Little man has all his digits and his heart beat at 152 bmp!!! Size 12 feet already.
The final photo is a face shot. Amazing what an ultra sound brings up. Who do you think it likes the most? This is so much fun.

5 comments:
LOVE IT! I am soooo excited for you guys! You are embarking on an adventure of a lifetime! :) YEA!!
That is SO awesome! Congratulations! You're right, that first shot definitely confirms the boy, huh?
Congrats, Beast! We are so excited for you and your family. Motherhood is the most wonderful gift. I am so excited for you to experience it! You will make a wonderful mother.
love, love, love...so amazing!
WOW! I'm glad it's so obvious...they thought Tyler was a girl. Congratulations we are so happy for you two!!!!!!!
Post a Comment