Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Today....3 Years Ago!

Happy Anniversary Brian. We met at his cousins wedding. Introduced by another cousin. Lived in separate cities. After moving back to Missoula for a great job, I decided that 9 months of long distance was enough. I moved to Vegas 5 years ago. While in Chi town, in 2006, over xmas, Brian proposed, with his normal perfect delivery. 3 years ago, September 28th, we through the party of the century to celebrate us meeting and falling in love. Here are some shots. You might want to also check out this link which is our wedding first dance. No one knew we were doing this, not even the DJ.
Link to Video:click here

What a party, it still is. Brian always is there to get me on track when I fall off. He and I grow together and help one another out when the other needs it. He is the father to Sam and Rawley. How blessed are they to have him as their father. Brian is the kindest soul I know. He makes me laugh with all of his slippery fish ideas and keeps me desiring to be better.

I love YOU, Brian.

Your wife.



























No comments: