Sunday, September 26, 2010

Rawley Oliver entered the world


 More to come, but our little man arrived Sept 11 at 5:53 am. He was 9.4 lbs and 21.5 inches long. After 7 hours of labor he arrived via birthing tub. Sam woke around 5:30 am and got to see Rawley, arrive, while in the arms of Meemaw. Birthing story coming soon and more photos. :) It was a transformative and perfect experience!!!


Our dear friend and Midwife, Allyson. She was our Doula at Sams birth.

Just airing up the birth tub. Sam was involved with the whole process.

9.4 lbs, Dad is proud


Meemaw, in town for 3 weeks waiting for her 5th grandchild to be born. He arrived just one day before she left back to MT.

1 comment:

Parish & Becca said...

Wowza lady! I'm so glad you finally had your sweet baby boy! And I can't believe you were only in labor for 7 hours, but you deserve a quick labor after going way past due ;)
I'm excited to hear more about the birthing story. I'm seriously considering a water birth for my next one, and it would be good to hear your experience.

Congrats!! Rawley is just perfect!!