Hit the "play" arrow to watch. If you have sound, make sure it is up. He makes some funny noises. His new things is blowing through his nose and lifting his upper lip. I think it is the funniest thing. If you do as too, well then it must be funny.
If anyone knows of a better way to get video on these darn blogs let me know. I don't want to have to post on YouTube and link it. This took almost 30 minutes to upload.
If anyone knows of a better way to get video on these darn blogs let me know. I don't want to have to post on YouTube and link it. This took almost 30 minutes to upload.
1 comment:
Oh, I LOVE the video. And the sounds!! I miss those sounds. What an absolute cutie, well I should say, hunkie.
Love you guys. Keep up the blog
Tina
Post a Comment