Now we love
Chipotle and we love even more when we can get a large group together and sit in the ever so comfortable chairs while downing a burrito that comes with instructions. My good friend Chuck (known since 7 grade) was in town for a half marathon (he won it) and his Bachelor party! Also in town was my friend Johnnie (known since high school). Since Chuck was in town, his other friends that live here all got together for some laughs. It was a great weekend of lots of good food, some funny stories and about 4 total pictures.


The many faces of Sam! These shots were taken yesterday (3.14.10) over a few hours time. Oh he just makes us laugh!
This face, "Look at me, I tackled a bear"

"Oh mom, you make me laugh" face

"Baby Rock On" face
Ok, this isn't so much a face photo, but how he explores all over. What a little traveler!

"Did you see that" face

"Baby Rock On" face...you will see a pattern

"Love kitchen utensils to suck on" face

"Yep, I did that" face

"Let's see if I can reach" face

"Baby Rock On" face

"Baby Rock on some more" face

"And I am spent" face

"Goodness I love my dad" face

"Don't I take photos like my dad" face

"This ball is fun" face

"Do it again" face

"Taking a break" face

Well, that is it for now. The many faces of Sam will be around for a while. Time is flying. Little man is such a joy to be around.
Much love
Brian, Linda, Sam, Week 17, Gus and Fritz
1 comment:
Love the many faces of Sam!!!
Post a Comment