I used this ball alot when I was pregnant and now we use it to bounce Sam to sleep. Before he was born we thought we needed a rocker, nope, just an exercise ball. He is finding his own uses for it, like drool catcher and and easy way to stand on his head.

Samuel is also working on riding the dogs. One time we put him on Fritz and Fritz took off so fast, it was a good thing we were holding Sam.
Thanksgiving was at Brian's P.E assistants house, Sybil. We had a great time spending it with 18 other people. Sammy slept through dinner. Like my hair? It has not been this short for almost 10 years. Funny thing is, I don't think I even put makeup on or combed my hair that day. Felt a little lazy!

Just working on his jumperoo at Thanksgiving.

Love this shot. His eyes are so beautiful I think. He has his dad's eyelashes. Gorgeous.

Two of Sybil's kids and Sam. He likes to pull things to his face and rib it all over. Buddy the fluffy dog had his turn.


Just getting comfy in the crib. Sammy spends his time in here for naps right now. He still sleeps in our room at night.

Love the griz gear. Grandma Jake brought it on her last visit. So stinking cute.

This is a shout out to my sister, Nancy and her college. Willamette University, Bearcats. Great story. I played basketball at the University of Montana, Grizzlies (colors silver and maroon), older sister, Karen played Volleyball at Montana State University, Bobcats (Gold and Blue). Younger brother David, played one year of Football at MSU. Nancy played basketball at Willamette (colors Maroon and Gold) and they are the BearCats! Funny how things work out. The shirt was to small to put on, little Sam just seems to be growing more and more. Love you Nancy, Karen and David!


Happy Holidays. We hope your days are spent practicing peace and you are finding out how most things don't matter as much as you think they do in the moment. See you again soon.
Love the Jakes.
1 comment:
Cute pics! I love the hair!
Post a Comment