Friday, December 18, 2009

Griz Football, back to win another championship today

If you have never watched the Griz, are a Griz or hope to be one some day. My college is playing for the Div. I Football championship tonight. Go cheer them on. Watch the video too. It gets you pumped but shows you what we are all about. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS-pH78phkQ
and another video! GRIZ NATION!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-jt5ACBh2o


1 comment:

ACTanner said...

Can I just say I LOVE that picture on the top of your blog!! With little Sammy just chill-axing on the couch with his book!!! We need to get together with you guys!!! We still have a little something for Sammy (we'll just consider it a Christmas present!) and we miss you guys!!! We're heading out for Christmas tomorrow -- but we'll be back on the 30th (Andrew needs to be up on the mountain) -- so let me know what your plans are -- and if you guys have a night free to get together!!! By the way -- we found out we're having a girl!!!

Talk to you guys soon!!

Love,

The Tanners!!