I have been trying to tell all those who have seen Sammy either in person or via photos, who he looks like. It is amazing how genes from both parents create something so beautiful. Here are some stats and then a shot of Brian when he was just a little older than Sam and me when i was 3 months. I always tell people that Sam looks like a mini me of Brian, except for the skin (he got my pigment) and when he gets pissed. See for yourself.
Linda, born 19 3/4, 7 lbs 2 oz
Brian, born 21 inches, 7 lbs 6 oz
Sammy, 21 inches, 9 lbs 9 oz



I really do not have one good photo of him pissed, but he does get to that state! I think we created a true angel. I am so happy he picked us to be his parents.
Love,
The Jakes
2 comments:
I think he looks like both of you, sometimes more like Briguy then others more Linda, but either way he is beautiful outside and from within. He will love his parents!!!
Meemaw
PS UPS package next week with a few things.
He is adorable!! I can't believe he is already almost 2 months old and we haven't even seen him yet AND we haven't given you our present yet! Okay so we so need to make it a priority to get together! We were even thinking maybe one of these Sat. mornings we should take the dogs to the dog park and then have breakfast at the Cracked Egg - are you up for the adventure of eating out with Sammy??? We'll see you guys soon!!!
Post a Comment