Monday, September 28, 2009

2 Years today....still loving every minute!

It has been 5 years since Bri and I met and 2 years since we got married at Silverstone Country Club, in Las Vegas. We had around 85 people show up for the best wedding ever. Take a look back with us. Sorry they might not be in order, I just do not have that kind of time. Also, check out our First Dance wedding video (link is on the right in "cool corner") 0r YOUTUBE it "Jacobson Surprise first Dance."

We are what we create in our minds for that is what our reality becomes. Bri and I created the moment we met and have been creating an amazing life together ever since.



2004 I think. One of my first trips to Vegas


Xmas in Hamilton. Circa 2005 or 2006

So as a farewell to Missoula, my friend Kelley and I threw a going away party called the "High School Hoorah." 85 people came and we rented a school bus to take us down town after we partied at a friends house. Everyone who came had to dress in their high school garb and bring alcohol they drank in high school. Can you believe the cops came and wanted to see Id's?



Rehearsal Dinner in Vegas.


Our Best Man, Max Jacobson. This is him dressed up.


My younger Brother got married in 2007. Just a few shots from that wonderful day.


Our first boys, Gus and Fritz.



Missoula/Hamilton, our second home. Just a little family bowling to get your juices running for the holidays.

Decided to go out after we got engaged in Chicago, Dec 26th 2006.




We finally turned out dirt patch to a beautiful oasis in 2007. To bad it does not look anything like this anymore.


Celebrating my Bday in Chicago, 2006


We celebrated Bri's Bday back in 2007, in Laguna Beach. Had this cake specially made and delivered to the hotel.


Sammy blessed us July 13, 2009. It is amazing what you can create.



Engagement photo.





All and all we have had an amazing 5 years. I can not believe in two years, we already have started a family.

Thanks for keeping up with us and taking the time to go back in time. We hope you are enjoying the ride.

Love the Jakes

No comments: