Brian and I met on that date at a his cousin's wedding. Brynn's older sister, Jill, got married this past Saturday (August 15th.) We got to go back to where it all began, married and with a baby!!!
Brian's entire extended family got to meet Sammy but also see how much we have grown together. It was an amazing wedding, filled with so much love and energy. This place holds a very special place in our hearts and will be visited many times, I am sure. FYI...if you ever want to take a trip to Montana, this is a place to visit.
Back to the chapel where I first saw Brian. This is where Jill and Brynn both got married.
The little man properly dressed for the occasion. Have you ever seen anything so adorable?

Just a shot from our townhouse deck. This scenery is all natural and why Montana is called BIG SKY COUNTRY.

Jake's Famdamily together at Big Sky.

I seem to neglect to add photos of us on this blog. Here you go.

This is where the reception was held. Moonlight Basin lodge. Stunning, simply stunning.

Grandpa Weyler holding Sammy for the first time. Yet another boy to teach the way of the Weyler's.

Can you tell which is one is fake?

Brian realizing the only way to escape the wrath of the grizzly is climb.

Uncle Max teaching Sammy how strong he is. It is hard bouncing a 11 lb baby for 20 minutes.

Grandpa Gary getting some cuddle time in, Baby Sammy style.

Just taking a little walk around the neighborhood. Did I mention this is right near a river. Walks could take hours.

Baby bed head!!!

Well I have about 300 more photos, but I thought I would hold off boring you with those. However, I could look at them many times a day. Visit Big Sky and make sure you pack enough for an extended stay. Some go there and decide it should be home for good.
All our love,
The Jakes






1 comment:
He is adorable -- I can't believe how big he is getting!! Can't wait to see you guys!!
Post a Comment