Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Tale of Two Avocados

No photos for this one, but I had to get it up because I laughed my butt off. So Brian picks me up from work yesterday and proceeds to tell me about his day off. Christmas Break for school teachers goes until Jan 5th. I see in the back seat of the car that the dogs made it the dog park and through the mud. Nothing a nice Saturday at the car wash can't handle. He then proceeds to tell me that he hopes the two avocados he left on the counter are there when we get home. We leave the dogs in the kitchen when we leave for any length of time. We have found that we do not lose pillows, legs off new hutches and drywall, when doing this. So Brian and go out to dinner and have a delicious Mexican meal. It seems during my pregnancy I really like Beans and freshly made tortillas!! We get home and I remember about the two avocados. I get into the kitchen where I see our two cute doogies. I let them outside to relieve themselves and turn the lights on. The avocados, pits and most of the peel did not make it folks. Both dogs had a part in this and the peel was everywhere. There was only about half a pit left that I could see. So our dogs got their Omega 3's yesterday. This morning there coats seemed rather shiny but I was without my snack for today.

No comments: