 |
| DJ at our wedding in 2007 |
 |
| My Sister, Karen, and Mom to Katie and DJ. |
 |
| She is one strong Mom |
 |
| The kids, all grown up, Thanks Mom for all you did for us, with and because of us. |
 |
| Sam, a few days old. I am a Mom now. |
 |
| Mom holding Sam, he was a month or two old. |
 |
| One of the many times Mom, came to visit. Sam and her had a fun time. |
 |
| Rawley, minutes old. A Mother of 2 now. |
 |
| Mom, bonding with Rawley. She is the best Meemaw these boys could ask for. |
 |
| Nana, Brian's kind Mother. She loves her grand babies. |
 |
| My boys, I might be their Mom, but they teach me a lot more then I will ever teach them. |
 |
| The girls of the Weyler clan. |
 |
| Mom with my best friend. |
 |
| Meemaw with Katie, Christmas 2009. Her second oldest grandchild. She has 5 now. |
 |
| My sister Karen's children, at my brother, Dave's wedding, 2008. |
 |
| Her only son. How did he survive us. She did such a great job with us. |
 |
| I love you Mom |
 |
| Nothing like having your Mom around for moments like these. |
 |
| Brian's Mother, Mary Kay enjoying some family time. |
 |
| Having some bonding time with my Mom's and Sisters. |
 |
| Brian's Mom, Mary Kay with her hubby, Gary. |
 |
| The day I was born. I love hearing this story from my Mom. |
 |
| Brian, around age 2. Mary Kay's first baby. | | | | |
|
|
These pictures are so great for me to look at. I never understood what all being a Mom involved. Having two little dolls around me, I am getting it. My mom sacrificed so much to raise us. She did however, give us endless amounts of love and lessons. I am a new Mom, but I know that I will have what she has taught me with me forever. My boys are an extension of her. There are bits of her in them and that is in and of itself a treasure. So today, Mother's Day, I appreciate all the Mother's out there, especially mine, both of them.
Every moment is a sacrad moment which creates a memory. I sometimes forget this in the midst of screaming babies, temper tantrums, exhaustion and selfish thoughts of alone time. But when I really think about being a Mom, it is the love and empowerment I am giving my children that is so grand. In turn they are doing the same for me.
Happy Mother's Day.
1 comment:
I love you so much and am so blessed to have you and your siblings for my children. God did a great job when he created each of you.
Post a Comment