We are a family of four, well really six. We have to count the dogs. I look at my two legged boys every day and see Bri and myself looking back at me. I wanted to see if they looked alike so I went through some photos from Feb 2010, when Sam was 7 months old. What do you think?
I can see similarities but they are also different. Rawley at 7 months is a mover and a shaker. Does not like to sit still when he is on the ground. Army crawling all over the place. He loves Sam. His face lights up when he comes by. Sam loves to get into Rawley's crib and play with his mobile and dog, when Rawley first wakes up in the morning and nap time. Sam is adjusting to having Rawley around. I make sure I take time 2-3 a day and just spend time with him. He enjoys reading right now and loves cars, truck and dirt. His spirit is truly spirited. His teeth are still coming in but should have a full set here pretty soon. To get him into his car seat we have to give him our car keys. He never liked that darn thing. He loves to set the alarm off on the car.
They boys will have their first Easter together coming up. We are going to spend it with my Grandmother Weyler who is turning 96 this year. Looking forward to the trip and to reconnect with family, who we do not see very often.
Happy Easter everyone.
Love the Jakes




1 comment:
love you all so much, miss you so miuch.
Post a Comment