Valentine's Day.....most might send flowers, candy, chocolate, but we are not the most. This Valentine's Day, I am writing to tell you how I met my year round Valentine and how special he is to me. Brian changed my life, way back in 2004. First photo of us together is to the right.
We met at his cousin's wedding, in Big Sky. I saw him coming into the church and I immediately ran down stairs to tell the Bride and family that their was a hot man that just came into the church. Little did I know they knew him.
Love at first site, yep! I knew this handsome, soft spoken, character was the one for me. We dated for a long 9 months apart. I took a plunge and moved to Vegas and started my life with him.
We got engaged shortly after. He hid the proposal on a plate of spaghetti. To bad I over ate on the appetizers and couldn't finish my meal. I still laugh at how I almost didn't get asked.
The rest of the photos is a trip down memory lane. I have never laughed so hard, or learned so much about myself. My Valentine has been there for it all.
The end! My Valentine is my main squeeze! I look forward to ever morning, that I wake up next to him. I cherish every learning experience we have because we do it together. I admire his quest for more knowledge and love it when he shares what he has learned. We are together on this journey along with our two amazing spirited children. 6 years, 2 moves, 2 kids, several different hair cuts for me, thousands of memories and it truly does get better. He catches me when I fall of track, he is gentle with his words and inspiring with his actions. He cares so deeply for our sons and it brings tears to my eyes, with happiness, knowing they get to look up to him. My Valentine, I love YOU!











No comments:
Post a Comment