Thursday, December 30, 2010

Lots of things fly....like time

Last I checked it was Thanksgiving and my mom was visiting. I looked today and we have one more day left in December. Lets turn back the clock so I can update you on what has been going on in this neck of the woods.

My college, University of Montana, Grizzlies, played our rival the Montana State Bobcats. It is the longest college rivalry to date. The Griz usually dominate but with a new coach and pretty ugly uniforms they lost to the Bobcats a.k.a Boobcats. Next year will be different. The boys dressed up for the occasion.


Sam and Rawley are changing everyday.



We have fresh juice most everyday for us and we give Sam some. Some days he drinks it and others not so much. He was not sure this day.




Like I said my mom came to visit for Thanksgiving. We had a great time with her here and she got to see Rawley for the second time. He was born and she had to fly home the next day. She also got some quality time in with Sam. He loves his Meemaw.

Helping me put up decorations. Most were out of hands reach this year.




This year the tree lacked a few things. It also was a little top heavy with ornaments. Some did make it for next years tree.


The boys don't get much attention these days, nor does my hair.

Sam helped me make chocolate chip cookies one day. He loves playing in the flour and his learning tower.




Thomas the Train diapers and footprints of flour. This was a fun day. 


My dear friend Laura came to visit and made a special trip to our home to see us. I am very blessed to have great friends and the boys loved to see her. Laura got to feed Rawley and even got a nice burp out of him. She was so proud.





 Bri got out of school for two weeks and I took the boys to see him on his last day of school. A little surprise that I had them dressed like Santa. They were a big hit.





My birthday came and went. Just a calm evening at home with the family. Sam got his own table from Meemaw. He loves to have his own spot. He goes there whenever he has food. Bri and him are enjoying some yummies below.

  





We got a box filled with foam peanuts on the 23rd. He was in heaven.


Rawley was taking in the action from his perch.


The evening after our snow storm, Brian's parents were getting in. Around 4:00 Bri had an accident on his mountain bike and broke his right elbow. He has surgery today (12/30/10) and should be better in 6 weeks.



Christmas was special since we had Brian's parents in town. This was the first year they were not with both of their sons for the holiday. Sam enjoyed them too. They were also a huge blessing for me since I needed a little help after Bri was injured. They will be missed, but should see them this summer in Montana!


Sam got some crayons. He is a cute little artist.






Tonka truck from my Aunt Camile and Uncle Andy. He might have to steal this from me. I loved these trucks when I was little.



Rawley overtook Sam's chair. He is just a mellow little guy.

Just this morning 12/30/10. Bri and Sam playing "squish me" on the chair. Bri has on his temporary cast before surgery this morning.
 Well got to run and get ready. Sorry for the delay in photos. Will do better in the new year. We miss you all!

Love the Jakes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So STINKING CUTE!!!!!! Love them!!!! Sorry about your elbow Bri, nice excuse not to go back to work on Monday... lol Hope you feel better!

xoxoxoxo Renee & Eddie

Anonymous said...

Great job. Love it.
Kimberly Durk

Julie Durk said...

WOW! I can't believe it's been so long and I didn't know you had another baby. You all look great. Lots of love!
Julie Durk