Sunday, November 7, 2010

"No Duct Tape Required"

Running a Daycare is not for me, but if it was I would name it "No Duct Tape Required." I can however, handle our two wonderful boys and maybe a play dates with some of my friends in Vegas, who have kids.

It has been two weeks since Brian went back to work and oh the days have flown. Rawley is almost 2 months old and Sam is almost 16 months old. My days are spent changing diapers, which isn't bad because cloth diapers are so colorful. Sam and Rawley hang out while I change both so the ease and flow of diaper changing works great. Sam sometimes gets into his little "I'm not about to sit still for this" routine but all is good. I don't mind a little cute naked butt running around the house.

Some other things my day is filled with....

Sam doing lots of different signs. Everything is Dee or the rolling of r's. The ceiling fans are all rolling r's.

I take Sam and Rawley to play every morning. Sam seems to go down much easier for a nap when he gets out and takes the Las Vegas air. I have to say, I have gotten Sam down every day before noon. My life as a stay at home mom is great. I am so grateful that I can be home with them and they do not have to spend time at a daycare.

I have not yet made a trip to get groceries with both boys. That might have to wait a bit. I am excited to see how they become once Rawley can move more. Sam already is taking up the big brother roll by soothing Rawley when I am busy and can not get to him right away. Rawley calms down almost immediately by just Sam being near him. Super amazing but also expected. These boys are going to be close.

Sam and Rawley visited with their Great Grandmother Weyler, GreatAunt JoAnn and Grampa W a few weeks ago. Grammy was amazed at how strong Rawley was and Sam took some time to warm up to everyone.

We also visited the local pumpkin patch with the boys. Family of four is out and about. Nursing is going well but that is a whole other post in and of itself.

Here are some shots from just a few weeks ago and some from today.

























Love the Jacobson Family of Four

1 comment:

ACTanner said...

So cute!! We loved seeing you guys a couple of weeks ago -- we need to plan our next get together...so that it happens!! :)