Just some tid bits and bit tids!
Ever made fresh juice, yummy fresh juice. A mix of apples, spinach, kale, oranges, cucumbers. What? Are you making a weird face? Any idea how good raw, fresh vegetable and fruit juice is for the body! This was our dinner one night. Can not wait for our new juicer to come! I get to take the old one to work! I am ready for the strange looks but don't be jealous when I am walking around the office with a nice carrot/apple juice mustache!

Bit Tids: Sam is changing so much. I am sure the parents out there already know how much their kids change. These are just some shots of him in action! I believe he will be crawling in January. He is rocking back and forth and he still loves to stand!
Sam is trying a cucumber. He loved to suck the water out of them. Funny thing, Sam seems to prefer vegetables over sweet fruits like bananas. I wonder if that had something to do with all the fresh juice I drank while I was pregnant with him.
Precious boy! He learned back in the beginning of December that he has a bottom lip and it is pretty fun to suck on. I have tried to get a photo of him sucking on his bottom lip and smiling at the same time, but have not been successful. It is the funniest thing ever!
Got the new lia sophia Spring Summer catalog for 2010 the other day. Sam looked through it and left his mark (drool) on his favorite pages. He loves to play with books over any toy.
Just loving his teething toy, that his Cousin Kate gave him.

Oh the joys of being Sam. This baby is always laughing or making noises which make us laugh.

STRETCH!!!! This is after he gets on all fours and rocks. He then kicks his legs out and scoots to get what he sees. So talented.

I do not know if you remember the photo way back, of Sam sitting in this chair crying!! Well our little man is loving it now. I like how it brings out his hair.

Yep those or Levi's. Great Uncle Jack and Cousin Dylan got those for him.

We sure did make a cute baby. Love the hair that just keeps growing into his eyes, no matter how many times I trim it.

This kid loves to be in his birthday suit!
No comments:
Post a Comment