We decided about 6 months before the wedding that our first dance should be a little different. We took a few dance classes but never really got into it. Then Brian saw some Lindy Hop on YouTube, so we gave that a try...nope.
Finally about 2 months before the wedding, Brian found a ton of surprise first dance video's on YouTube. We took our 3 favorite, found the music and then started practicing. I did some major DJ mixing to get the songs perfect for the performance! We practiced about 6 times but then everyone started showing up. This performance was based on a week of secret, non music, barely 20 second practices. Everyone got a kick out of it. I think it set the mood for the entire night. Every once in while we try to break it out again but I think it locked safely in a vault.
No comments:
Post a Comment